Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm going to be in DC in 72(ish) hours! :dance of glee:

I can't wait to leave! :)

I am so mucho excited about this, I can't even type about it properly. (Pretty much, going to Washington DC for a prolife march makes me one VERY happy camper. :D)

Also, I feel the need to link to this on American Federalist. It will make you smile. :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 19, 2007 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Michael Tams said…

    Very, very jealous! Have yet to visit DC, and esp. for such a good reason. Have a great trip! I certainly hope that you'll provide details asap and maybe even pictures?

    -AH

    P.S. How'd you do those cool links on the right of your blog? Is that available through the new customization option?

     
  • At Friday, January 19, 2007 4:18:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    What, you mean the link to your blog? ;)

    The pro-life photo link (what you more likely meant) Maggie had to mess with my layout for- I am currently hopeless at 'speaking' html.

    I can ask her to pass the info on how to get that on, if you would like.

    Yes, one of us better get pics up soon. If Maggie hasn't had a chance to get a photo card, I'm making her stop on the way down to OU to get a bigger one so we can take LOTS of pictures!

     
  • At Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Michael Tams said…

    Yeah, I need help for sure. I'm going to chage my blog over through the new customization option (which will probably screw the whole thing up), but if you've got any tips you can e-mail to me, I'd absolutely be interested in that. Thanks!

    -AH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home