Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

PS- Why did I wear heels when it was raining, again?

So, finally figured out what my password was when I changed it (stupid!) to the new version right before Christmas... And I now I need to run so I can get to the bank before work!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and New Years...

And Maggie, I do NOT want to hear about the singing/dancing/Josh for forever. (It was fun, but no more margaritas for me, lol!) Shame I didn't get a hold of his camera... But my phone is edited down to just one picture of us (as in, you and me), in which- if you didn't know better- I could be totally sober. ;)

Now I have to call Adam back tonight when I won't confuse his friend by being overly friendly on the phone from 1000 miles away...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Well, I just have to get it out of my system.

    Josh Josh Josh, Dancing to Spice Girls music, Dancing to Spice Girls music, Dancing to Spice Girls music, singing along with Journey, singing along with Journey.

    And let's not forget... the Hanukkah bush.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:02:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    PS in reply to your PS, my personal opinion is that you wore heels in the rain because you are willing to suffer for fashion. N.B., "style martyrs" are not quite on the level of the Christian martyrs, but still, you get a gold star! :)

     
  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Ha, forget Josh. That was just mildly entertaining, lol! ;) ;)

    Dancing/singing was still fun. :)

    Yay, shiny gold star! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home