Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, January 11, 2007

So excited!!!!

Sorry I haven't written anything for two weeks- the whole overtime thing tends to get in the way of me having a life...

Anyways, during Bible study yesterday, Maggie invited me to go to March for Life with her at the end of the month!!!! :happy dance: (Even though I am not Catholic, I was deemed good enough to go, lol.)

Can't wait! :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Magadalena said…

    HA! All that matters is that you be sufficiently "fascist" on the pro-life issue, Shannon. And your record of right-wing madness is a matter of public record! :)

     
  • At Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Ooooh! I ******LOVE****** (with extra <3's) being that kind of a facist!!!

    I also love that I keep calling this a 'protest' vs. the slightly more "peaceful gathering" sounding 'rally'.

    Hopefully the peace-loving Catholics will have to forgive me.

    Do you think I will get to yell at those crazy people Betsy used to talk about from George Washington??? :SOOOOOOO EXCITED:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home