Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Saturday, January 13, 2007

And then I almost died!

So, yeah, totally almost chocked to death on my first bite of dinner during the first time I'd been out to eat in FOREVER last night.

= so dumb

And scary.

But definately mostly dumb.

Also, hurt quite a bit, even with the afterwards. My wind pipe/lungs were crying the rest of the night.

...I just wish it had been on dessert. I mean, which would you rather die eating?

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Edmund Schrag said…

    I, for one, am thankful to Providence, the Great Physician and Giver and Sustainer of Life for your survival.

    After refusing the blindfold and cigarette, I would still have to think long and hard about this'n.

    At first, I'm thinking dessert, but have you considered how painful a fatal ice cream headache can get? Given the time-consuming nature of the non-lethal variety I've suffered in my day, I shudder to contemplate how long it might take some poor soul to actually die, suffering that whole time, grasping at the crown of his head in vain. Ugh.

     
  • At Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:05:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Cheesecake = no brain freeze.

    Yeah, I now know I don't want to die by drowning/being buried alive/chocking/being stabbed in the throat/any other way to die that involves oxygen deprivation because, seriously, OOOOOOOOW. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home