Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, October 14, 2005

Going for quanity/not quality to make up for the lack of live posting this week- and I don't need to type for this! ;) ;)

You Are Changing Leaves
Pretty, but soon dead.
What Part of Fall Are You?


Your Personality Profile
You are sexy, powerful, and bold.You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side.
You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.You never fail to get someone's attention.Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
The World's Shortest Personality Test


Your Hawaiian Name is:
Kamea Roselani


Your Japanese Name Is...
Chika Askikaga


You are
What Rejected Crayon Are You?

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Friday, October 14, 2005 4:09:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Just when I thought I'd beaten the spam posting... :grumbles:

     
  • At Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sebo...why did you choose red on the personality type test...I thought your color was blue? In a mood...?

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:35:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Um, yeah, blue is definately my color- as in, most of my wardrobe- but I need to mix it up sometimes, you know? Besides, red's a great accent color... The whole "red, what, and blue" thing, lol.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW...back to blue again!!! (re: your new blog color)...your wardrobe reminds me of a story my mother tells of a young girl back in the 40's who was afflicted with some disease....whom her mother dressed in blue everyday in honor of the Blessed Virgin in petition for a cure....For myself...I usually dress in blue every Saturday....to honor the Blessed Mother on the day dedicated to her by the Church....btw...I was white on the personality test...AND NO...I am not saying you are afflicted....being an Amazon(tall)is not an affliction....In college I dated an Amazon...5'11"...Blond hair...blue eyed...German descent....actually 3rd runner-up Miss Texas....I liked her....tall girls are a little different though....

     
  • At Friday, October 21, 2005 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Little different how? Now this gets interesting, lol.

    Third runner-up Miss Texas? This is impressive- they REALLY get into their beauty pagents down there, lol.

    Yeah, Maggie's going to help me tweak this. I'm thinking of adding a red, white, and blue motif.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home